The church is undoubtedly a dominant of the village of Vernéřovice. It stands on a hill in the middle of the village located on the spot where the original wooden church, built in 1540 by abbot Marrhias and which was expanded in the 17th centruy by abbot Tomas Sartoria. Modern baroque church was built between 1719 and 1720, most likely by Christoph Dientzenhofer.
5. 8. 2020