This church lies above the river Stěnava in the middle of a cemetery. Earlier, a little wooden church stood on it´s place that is in the chronicles since 1384. In the 17th century an early baroque tower was built to it. It survived an extensive baroqoe reconstruction in 1992-1698. It is the only church from all that was reconstructed by Martin Allio who had previously rebuilt the Saint Wenceslas monastery church.
8. 8. 2020
3. Jan Schulmeister and Arthur Coatalen / Winners of the Broumov Key Competition 2019
13. 7. 2019
9th concert / Prague Cello Quartet
25. 8. 2018