Originally a wooden chapel stood on it´s place. From the saved bills we see that the new church was built in 1725, by Christoph Dientzenhofer, finished in 1727. In 1748-1750 works were held on the interior. The nave is eclyptical with seven semicircle chapels, along with the chancel.
12. 7. 2020
8. Jiří Vodička, Martin Kasík
17. 8. 2019
5th Concert / Adam Plšek, Eliška Tkadlčíková, Stanislav Gallin
28. 7. 2018