The original church is believed to had been built already in the first half of the 14th century. It had an allegiance towards the church in Vernéřovice after the 30-years war. Construction of the modern church started in 1724 and it was finished four years later. It was built according to the plans of Kilian Ignaz Dientzenhofer and it was lead by a mister from Broumov.
1. 7. 2020
5. Petr Nouzovský & Kristina Fialová & Stamicovo kvarteto
27. 7. 2019
8th concert / ensemble Castelkorn
18. 8. 2018